Saturday, November 7, 2009

7 Months and Counting...













Rebekah is growing bigger and bigger each day now...I am grateful that Lynette wanted to take pictures of my belly. I love feeling Rebekah move and can't help but wonder now what she looks like. There is nothing like having a baby grow inside of me. I am so grateful for this great blessing and thank Heavenly Father for it always. I know that not everyone gets this experience and it breaks my heart. I am grateful for that though because it has helped me to spend this pregnancy focusing on the wonderful experience instead of complaining about the hard parts. I think the hardest part now is the pain in my back and side and know that I will have to return to work.

5 comments:

Leighann and Jamie said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE the photo! What a great idea. I have genious sisters! :)

Kara said...

Such a cute belly! I am so excited for you. Being pregnant is amazing, but also very hard! especially if you have problems. Good luck and stay strong, you're alomost there! Love ya

Louise said...

Your belly is getting so big! I keep picturing the belly you had in Nauvoo. What a great idea and picture. I am sorry I didn't take more pictures of me being pregnant, only have one; maybe two max.spring06

Becky & Jon-David said...

This is amazing! What a fun blog you have. I am so flattered you are naming your baby after me:)

Unknown said...

i am glad you made this blog un-private. now you really can't get rid of me. (not that you would want to). i am so glad i get to be your visiting teacher!