Monday, July 21, 2008

Bein' the Aunt!





There is only one thing in my life so far that I love more than being a teacher...the favorite AUNT! Okay, so I don't really think that I am the favorite aunt because that would mean I am better than a lot of people. But being the only single aunt does give me a lot of advantages over my sisters. :) I wish that more of my precious nieces and nephews were playing with us in this water fight. Nevertheless, it was really fun to run around in swimming suits throwing water balloons at each other. I love making memories with my 19 (almost 20) nieces and nephews and hopefully when they get older they will be able to look back and laugh at all the fun and goofy things they did with Lorna aka Aunt Lornie or Noni or Nornie or...

4 comments:

Jen Jarrett said...

and you are such a great aunt. I should be more like you...

Lori said...

You're a fun aunt. I never had one of those... think about it. :)

Louise said...

My kids are ALWAYS talking about the fun they have with Aunt Lorna. Shopping (Steph), hanging out with friends (Pat) etc. And disappointed when we are in UT and you aren't.
Thank you for all the choices you make-you are a good example to them. They do "watch" you, albeit from afar because we are in WI.

Lori said...

Hey, I hear there's some boy in the mix here. POST sister!!!!