Sunday, July 20, 2008

Institute Graduation






I graduated from Logan LDS Institute of Religion in April including an extra certificate of achievement. That means I took more than 14 credits of classes. Did you know you can just keep going and going and getting extra certificates all along the way? I graduated from Institute, but I don't think anyone ever graduates from learning the gospel. I love going to institute classes. I learn SOOOOO MUCH!! Next, I think I will take the class on world religions.

2 comments:

Louise said...

No cap and gown, but in the eternal perspective this is probably the more important "graduation." I agree you never really are done learning the gospel. I have taken a couple of world religion classes. It would be nice to take it from the LDS perspective.

Lori said...

I love institute too. I took an Old Testament class last year. Very fun.