Monday, August 4, 2008

More about Ryan and I♦







I first met Ryan in the Birch Creek Singles Ward in 2005. He was my mission prep teacher and I thought very highly of him. He was cute and kind and spiritual, everything a girl wants, right? Well, I knew without a doubt that I was going to serve a mission so didn't spend time flirting or anything like that. I even introduced him to Onalee! I went on a mission and returned home. Ryan and I saw each other on campus maybe twice and then once at the temple. I thought for sure he was going to ask for my phone number then, but was wrong. It turns out that he wanted to but said he got too scared. Well, after some crazy circumstances and a lot of "random" things happening. We were in contact again and started dating. Things have progressed very quickly but it feels so right to the both of us. He is all I've ever wanted and needed. So, if things go as planned, there will be a wedding this fall! YAY!

6 comments:

Lorna said...

BTW-he is white and blue and yellow, pretty much no red.

Leighann and Jamie said...

So, those are good colors for you? (Sorry, I really have no idea.) It's sounds exciting! Leighann and I are both so happy for you. Enjoy your time together while getting to know each other better. It'll be some of the most memorable times in your relationship.

Kawa Rangers said...

So, I was best friends with Kiley for a while, and I don't remember her brother at all. Wierd! Send me your email adrs and I'll send you an invite to my blog if you want. amykkawa@yahoo.com
Amy Christensen Kawa

Jen Jarrett said...

Way cute! I am super excited! It feels like it is all moving so fast because I never get to talk to you anymore and get the play by play. I can't wait though. Bring this wedding on! LOL. ;^)

Unknown said...

NOT UNTIL I MEET HIM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sally's Stories` said...

He Looks okay. at least wait till we get back to Logan!!!!!!!!! Your Mother